2016 Planetree International Conference Call for Posters
Strong posters will:
- Address how you partnered with patients and families on a specific organizational improvement effort
- Explicitly describe the role patients and families played in the endeavor, from planning to implementation to evaluation
- Document the impact of the partnership
- Tell your story from the patient/family advisor perspective
Logistics for Poster Session:
Date: Wednesday, November 2nd
Set Up Time: 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Display Time: 1:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Poster Session Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What size are the poster boards?
Answer: The live display of poster boards is 45 inches High X 47 inches Wide
2. What do I use to put my poster on the actual board?
Answer: Planetree supplies push-pins to put up your display. You can pick up the push-pins when you enter the poster area.
3. Is there any audio visual equipment allowed in poster sessions?
Answer: There is no electricity availble in the poster area
4. Where is the poster session located?
Answer: The center of the Gloucester Ballroom
5. How do I locate the poster board I should use for my poster presentation?
Answer: Choose any open poster board to display your poster. A Planetree Staff member will assit you upon entering the Chicago Ballroom on the 5th Floor.
6. When should I set up my poster?
Answer: Wednesday, November 2nd in between 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
7. How should my poster look on the board?
Answer: It should be done so that the viewer can easily follow it - type should be large enough to be viewed from several feet away - flow charts should be simple, leaving more complicated explanations to verbal interaction between the presenter and the viewers.
8. When should I take down my poster?
Answer: Immediately upon conclusion of the session. The ballroom will be closed at 5PM.
9. Who do I contact should I have questions?
Answer: Contact Lisa Donnarumma at 203-732-1377 or [email protected]